1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

2007 Screaming Eagle Ultra

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Sep 2, 2006.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Have you seen the new 07 Screaming Eagle Ultra? Got my first look at one the other day, black with the Orange. Nice looking bike. 110 inch motor or 1800CC as the metric bikers call it. Has 115 torque at the crank, but still not bad. Comes with the touring mufflers so a little quiet but not to bad if you like the music. The bike comes with more built in do dads than most cars do. Heated seats and grips, good for Canada weather hey, Bob.

Sales manager said $34500.00 out the door for you. Would be nice but a lot of money. But then you take a stock Ultra and put everything into it that this one has and you may exceed that. Nice looking bike though and that 110 inch motor should get up and move out pretty good.
  2. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

They're a few more dollars up here. A friend of mine rode one at Sturgis..loved it. I got on the 110 Dyna..really rocks for a smogger...I'll keep chuggy for a few years yet...it's been a pretty good bike..might change the seat out for a mustang..the bike is kinda slow but runs really really well.
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Bob, I purchased a Mustang seat for my Ultra through Direct Parts and love it.