1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

2009 CB400 mods?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Camo, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Camo

Camo New Member

Hi all.
    Recently obtained my learners license and bought my first bike. I shopped around a bit and ended up buying the '09 Honda CB400(The best learner legal bike on the market here in Oz.. imo)... Since buying it I've been looking around online for parts/mods just too see what's around but can't even find an exhaust??

Any help/links would be greatly appreciated.
  2. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

There are plenty of places here in the US but over there in Australia the only ones I've seen are sold by Staintune.
    Honda CB400 Exhaust
  3. Camo

Camo New Member

Cheers for the link Ken. If you have US links I'd love to check them out as well!
    Any Idea as to what sort of difference an exhaust would do performance wise?
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm a nub to the bike world...:)