1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

2nd amendment rights jeperdy

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Mar 9, 2008.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna bother watching a CNN video. My take is that anyone repealing the 2nd Amendment right unconstitutionally has placed their right to Life in jeopardy. As a retired military officer, I am sworn - forever - to preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Not my fault if they actually make it fun!:devil:
  3. 2fastnaz

2fastnaz Moderator

I promise you when they get my guns they'll be

hot, smokin' and empty!

Funny how the media hides behind the first while attacking the second. Good for CNN that was pro gun surprise suprise>
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  4. 02dyna

02dyna New Member

That is a shocker. How often do you see the media speak honestly about gun control? They actually admit that no matter how many gun laws are passed the criminals will still get guns. Mark that on your calenders folks , you won't see that too often.
  5. HARLEY GRT R

HARLEY GRT R New Member

AS A VET. SERVED FROM 1962 TO 1966 >> 101st...
    THE DAY THEY TRY TO GET MY GUNS -- IS THE DAY THEY'LL DROP ME IN MY DOORWAY :banghead: :angry:
  6. cardboard

When they git them they will make it illegal to own a gun. Probaly put a felony offense behind it and a 20,000 fine. You will walk down to the police station and turn them in for free and the police will saw them up.:fight:
  7. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

Surprising that two reporters are talking pro gun on CNN. I have noticed that there has been very little gun talk by any of the presidential candidates but know that if Hillary or Obama get into office, it will be the Clinton years all over again. Ban assault rifles, high cap magazines, all semi auto weapons, etc, etc. I just hope McCain will be better. He has some liberal tendencies but I don't think guns bans is one of them.
  8. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

never happen!!!
  9. ringo912

ringo912 Active Member

Like someone else said, you can only vote for the lesser of the evils. I think McCain will support gun ownership, but I have a real problem with him wanting to open the flood gates and give illegals amnesty! If they want my guns, I guess they'll just have come and take them by force.
  10. SK

SK New Member

It seems like that's the way most voting goes now days..voting for the lesser of two evils. I'm still blown away that that bitch Ann Coulter said she'd vote for Hillary instead of McCain because McCain was too liberal....right.
  11. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

:roflmao: Ann Coulter is great! I don't always agree with her (just mostly), but I sure don't see her as a bitch - just says it the way it is. If it weren't for the Supreme Court appointments (which McCain probably won't screw up as bad as any Dem) I'd vote other than McCain, too.
    If you want a deep breath of non-PC air, read her stuff. She ain't bad to look at, either, but I think she needs to gain about 10 pounds for my taste.
  12. cardboard

Anybody kept up with Cnn on our 2nd amendment rights being chalanged.
    The only person I know that is for us to keep our guns that is running for president is Old John McCain.
  13. SkyKing

SkyKing New Member