1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

335, 336, 337

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by ruffrider11, Mar 28, 2008.

1. ruffrider11

ruffrider11 New Member

Has any one stayed at the D-rose Inn in Leakey? I was thinking of staying there and riding 335, 336, and 337. I was wondering if the loop from Leakey west on 337 to 335 North to 41 West to 336 then South down 336 back to Leakey can be done in one day? Anyone ever done it? Any advice is appreciated Thanks in advance for the response:rocket_bike:
  2. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

Yep and Yep its a nice place to stay good folks cater to Bikers a lot that ride is pretty but can be done IF there ain't to many deer out.We did it and putted along stopped a lot and took Pics and picnic.Its about a 100 mi or so

Tiny
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  3. ruffrider11

ruffrider11 New Member

Thanks Tiny, it sounds like somthing the wife and I might like. the inn is over 300 miles from my place I just hope she isnt wore out by the time we get there
  4. Tiny86

Tiny86 New Member

You can also go East on 337 Madina it turns to 16 to Bandera head back West on 470 to Utopia
    take Ranch Road 1050 back to 83 turn North back to Leakey its also about a 100 mi Nice Ride

Tiny
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

correct me if im wrong, but i think the correct name for those roads are the "twisted sisters"...............:)
    great riding and dont forget to get the t-shirt..........;)
  6. ruffrider11

ruffrider11 New Member

Twisted sisters, huh? Sounds kinda naughty. I am looking forward to the ride.
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

ya, and the t-shirt says"i rode the twised sisters".............cool......:)