1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

51MM weber carbs with 2 on each side of the bike

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by floridabikes, Jul 31, 2008.

1. floridabikes

floridabikes New Member

I have a friend overseas that wants me to get him a trick set up for either one of his 2 bikes, he has a 2002 springer and a 2002 fatboy, and wants to keep the OEM gas tanks or may consider modifiying them to fit with the new carb set up. He saw on one of the bike magazines lately, 4, 51MM webbers facing straight up, 2 carbs mounted to a manifold coming off the front cylinder, pointed straight up and spiked air filters pointing up, and one manifold crossing over to the left side of bike and pointing straight up and 2 more 51MM webber carbs. I think he is a bit crazy, he is currently running the set up that swings over the the right with 2 carbs coming out on an angle. If someone knows who is building sutch an animal, please let me know. My friend really would want a monster set up even more than what he has now. And has the monmey if it is right what he wants.
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member