1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

71 Dodge D100

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by cowboy, Feb 25, 2008.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I'am going to sell my 71 Dodge truck , it's A good running project truck
    Engine -318 -268/280 lift cam eldabrock 650 carb & intake
    Trans is auto 727 with B&M quick shift kit in it
    rear is a 391 in a 489 housing , ( dodge heavy duty) also have another complete rear end with 323 gears
    the bad part is it need s a cab change , the good I have a cab ready to go on like a plug & play deal , I change the hood to a 68 model, looks cooler , I have a dent free alum grille , & A step side bed to go with it as well as some other parts
    Asking $1500, firm
    located just south of Houston TX ,
    truck does run & if i put the bed & grille on you could drive it anywhere , bed is a different color as I picked it up & sold the short wide bed also has a set of 3in 56 long stack's that go with it
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

sounds like a good deal!!!!! got a pic???
  3. big_jake57

big_jake57 Active Member

so now it's a short box step side?
  4. cowboy

big jake57 yep a swb (short wheel base) step side
    chuck yes it a good deal for all I have I will try to get some pic's & learn how to post them , can A dyslexic biker do that :roflmao:
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

yes, a dyslexic biker can do that!!!!!!!!!:roflmao: but if he cant, he can always email it to his schitzo buddy to up load for him!!!!!!!:D
  6. cowboy

:roflmao: If I can't figure it out I'll do that :cool: