1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

8 by 16 roadmaster 2006 toy hauler with v nose

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by duke76, Sep 11, 2008.

1. duke76

duke76 New Member

One of my buddies that converted a trailer to RV toy hauler is going to sell his trailer, it is a 2006 roadmaster , blue and stainless 8by 18 with 2 foot v nose, it is all insulated, wired has 13,500 btu coleman mach 3 air conditioner, painted, carpeted and, can haul 4 bikes with room in the front for storage, he has not advertised it yet and just told me this morning so I told him give me a few days and I might possibly know some people for looking, he wants 6500. Let me know if you are interested and would like to see some pics. This thing is in immaculate condition and if you ever thought about doing this it is alot of work and he is basically selling you a trailer and all the work he did to this thing would be donated Todd