1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

99 1200S Sportster

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by Pixs, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Pixs

Pixs New Member

"99" 1200S Sportster, many extras: 3 ignitions(stock, SE 6800 rpm, & SE 7500rpm with SE matching coil) 2 seats(Badlander & Pillow) sissy bar, backrest & luggage rack; custom made saddle bag mounts & leather bags; SE air cleaner; Supertrapp tuned 2 into 1 exhaust w/ open and closed tipps and extra disks; upgraded carb; adjustable suspension (spring rate and damping both up and down); I've never looked but I think the cams are a bit hotter than stock. Owners manual, Harley Davidson shop manual, and Harley davidson parts manual. If you need to get there fast, this is the bike to do it on. There may be other extras but I'm old and forgot also too lazy to go look. less than 1200 miles, tires are near new. Reason for selling: my wife bought me a new Dyna so I wouldn't ride so fast (I've been putting off selling it because I really like it but the wife is really getting irritated about my buying stuff for the Dyna and keeping the Sportster too). $ 7,500.00, If that's too expensive? You can always offer me less, I need a good laugh now and then.

tomgphotography@gmail.com

:cheers:
  2. SPORSTERBOY

SPORSTERBOY New Member

Actually It's A Good Price, Buddy Of Mine Is Sellin His 02 883 For 6,000. As They Say Sit On It Because Some One Will Want It!
  3. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Nice deal... Too bad I don't have the xtra cush!!! Don't remember if I ever welcomed you, so Welcome to the forum... Great stuff and people to boot!!!:)
  4. Pixs

Pixs New Member

Thanks

:cheers:

Thanks for the kind words. I get tired of hearing "I can get . . . for less $". Nice to know that somefolks do recognise the little subtle differences.:roflmao:
  5. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Pixs, nothing to do with the bike, but I love the occupation......."Amatuer brain surgeon", that kills me. :roflmao: Good luck with the bike sale!
  6. Pixs

Pixs New Member

Work

VoodoChild

"Work is the curse of the drinking class";W. C. Fields, my hero.cheers.

I can help you set up a clinic, all you need is your run knife and a 16 oz. ballpene hammer.

Thanks

Pixs

ps. I also have a brail gynocology clinic.:D
  7. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Where do I sign up for the brail class?? :D
  8. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

Pix, any pictures you can share of your Sportster for sale?
  9. Pixs

Pixs New Member

10. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

hey pixs....what kind of pipes are those??? or are they special coated with something.....different...thanks for the pics
  11. kenfuzed

kenfuzed Administrator Staff Member

PIX, here's one of the pictures I pulled down from your photobucket site. When you look at the pictures there you will see 3 boxes of code under each one. By clicking on the one that IMG Code it will automatically copy that code. Then come here and paste it into your postings. If you try to use the URL or HTML Tag it will only display a link. The alternative is to load your pictures directly to this forum using the Attach Files option displayed below when creating posts or replying.

I didn't paste all your pics, just one as an example.

BTW, those look like Buell pipes. Are they?

[​IMG]
  12. Pixs

Pixs New Member

Also,
    PIX, here's one of the pictures I pulled down from your photobucket site. When you look at the pictures there you will see 3 boxes of code under each one. By clicking on the one that IMG Code it will automatically copy that code. Then come here and paste it into your postings. If you try to use the URL or HTML Tag it will only display a link. The alternative is to load your pictures directly to this forum using the Attach Files option displayed below when creating posts or replying.

I didn't paste all your pics, just one as an example.

BTW, those look like Buell pipes. Are they?

No but the top end is Buell; came from the factory that way. Note the red coil and the 4 spark plugs.

The pipe is a Supertrapp 2 into 1 Sattin finish, they turn a golden brown after a bit of riding.:cheers:

BTW, thanks for the picture info. The origional file size for thoes shots is 36 mega pixels