1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

A Bg Thank You

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Apr 21, 2013.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I would like to extend a BIG THANK YOU to all of those that had a hand in my project no matter how big or small their contribution, even if was just to say good job or to offer encouragement to keep going. It all is very much appreciated!!!!

I do want to mention a few people in specific for playing a HUGE ROLE. So here we go.

To McLeod County Choppers. Thank You for the excellent machine work that you did for my project. The head work is stellar and I am completely happy with them. Thanks for taking the time to answer questions and being patient for when I did not completely understand something. Again, you have a customer for life.

To BaggerPaul. Thank YOu for the help brother. We spent many hours on the phone going over this build as it was being planned and during its final stage. Your knowledge and experience has proved to be invaluable to me. I can see why you are a successful business man. Top Notch!! :cheers:

To FSG. Thank you for the great product of the Gatorman Lifters that I purchased from you. The reputation of the Gatorman Lifter is well deserved. Thank You for the shipping from Australia. :cool:

To DJL for selling me the JIMS Support Plates and the SE Roller Rockers. I know many people said that the roller rocker are not necessary but after hearing my bike run, I know that it was the right decision. Also, you information that you provided was very crucial. P.S. I did end up listening to your advise about the "not advancing" the cams.

To Prodrag1320 for the sale of the RS .557 cams that I bought from you. As I get on my bike I know that they are the cams that I was looking for.

To Cardboard. There is a specific thing that I need to thank you for but unfortunately at this time I cannot tell you what I am specifically talking about. Trust me dude, the advise that you gave me was really beneficial.
  2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I am sure I contributed the least but let me say a big YOU'RE WELCOME!

(Got my first ride in a little while ago) We're sh**tin' in high cotton now, brother!
  3. JohnnyBiker

+1. Mine is running and it runs really good. I just need to get to the commentary and pictures. I am glad that you have yours running!!:cool:
  4. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Congratulations JB!!!!
  5. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Good job thanking the folks that help

Rare we see that back on a thread after advise is given...
  6. charlie46

charlie46 Well-Known Member

Ride it like you stole it!
  7. ultra200922

ultra200922 Active Member

Enjoy all your hard work and enjoy the ride.
  8. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Glad I could be of some help . IM HAPPY FOR YOU GLAD YOU HAVE A GOOD RUNNING BIKE !
  9. JohnnyBiker

Everyday I sit back at some point and reflect how lucky I am. having friends like those here in Bike Talk is way cool. Thanks again to all that contributed.. :cool:
  10. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Just seeing you Happy JB is all any if us could ask for.

Enjoy the Ride dude.

Thank you wife for all her patient dude.

She is the person that should be on the back of the bike to share the wind dude.
  11. JohnnyBiker

Hot Rider is always on the back of my bike. No one else is allowed to be, and that is something that I follow strictly. :D