1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

A Good Mechanic

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by godot, Nov 10, 2004.

1. godot

godot New Member

I am not sure about the rest of you, but I have had many bad experiences with so called Harley mechanics. However, I found a keeper. If you are in Southern California and need a great Harley Mechanic, I highly recommend Xr-Bobs Harley-Davidson Repair. Bob’s shop is located at 329 Olive Ave in Vista California, and the phone is (760) 945-7261.

XR Bob was recommended by the Mikuni carburetor company. He is a Harley expert, having worked on them since the 1960s. This will be obvious to anyone after a 5-minute bike conversation with Bob.
  2. Seahag

Seahag New Member

A New Topic Idea!

HEY CD-

Don't you think this would be a good idea for a start of a new topic? People could post information about shops that perform reliable expert service and charge reasonable prices...It could be a resource for others looking to have work done for them. :cool:
  3. Bobcat

Bobcat New Member

Sounds like a good idea but no doubt it will be a very SHORT list. :eek: