1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

A pic of fireitup triumph

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Jan 30, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

very nice looking...........and the bike aint to bad either!!!!!!!! :) :D
    i always did like some of the triumphs....

Attached Files:

2. Goose

Goose New Member

I still love the look of the old Bonneville. I can live without the lucas electrics and the oil puddles, but they sure looked good. :D I'd consider one of the new ones. Sorta like the Speed Triple, but it sure is butt ugly. The new Bonney don't quite do it for me, but it's close, and they got rid of the zener diode and the drips.

I walked into a Triumph show room in 1972 in Bryan, Texas. They had drip pans under the bikes on the showroom. ROFL! Well, they sure looked good. Them were the days when any real biker had oily jeans as part of his uniform.