1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

A very good read!!!!

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by chucktx, Dec 16, 2009.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I wished we had their E-mail address and phone number. Must be a bunch of ex church going old ladies.
  3. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

For sure your USofA would be quieter and cooler if NFA would just shut the F@#& up! Hot aired up OL whining cause we make more noise then their little piece of sh!t kia-orean! News flash we have more HP too - makes more noise sorry!
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

And keep your eye's(ears) open comming to a state neer you :roflmao:
    sen paile said it right like you new pic B pearl & merry christmas to all
  5. steveb

steveb Active Member

All it takes is a few guys running around with straight pipes racing thru towns to screw it up for the rest of us. I altered my exhaust before I had 100 miles on the bike and I have never had a complaint from my neighbors. But I have common sense not to race out of the neighbor hood at 5:00 AM. I save that for out in the country where people do not live right by the road.
  6. drillsarge

drillsarge Active Member

I got straight pipes and I respect my neighbors too. There's a chuckle-head down the street rides a V-Star and every chance he gets, he throttles up going outta the neighborhood. He will sit in his driveway and throttle up just to make noise. And I laugh at him every time he does it. As hard as he tries he will never get the sound that we have. RESPECT is the key, not what ya ride.:D