1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Accel Single Fire Super Sys, 35496, advice

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Jim Posey, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Jim Posey

Jim Posey New Member

Just bought Accel Sys for my 1997 FLHT. All other parts still coming for top end. Has anybody had one of these and if so how did you like it. Mine is # 35496, Single Fire, Platnum U Channel plugs, Accel high energy wires, and Super Coil. Pros, Cons, advice. ?? My stock Cam sensor went after 11 years and Harley wanted 170 bucks for one, 97 has drop sensor built in to kill spark, whoopee. figured it was time for top end check up and gaskets and some other upgrades, New Cam, New Vance Hines True duel header pipes, frame painting under tank, Stainless brake lines, Rear tire, ect ect. Cant find any talk of this system searching around except from Accel. Its programable spark curve and rev limit. Single fire or duel , select which, I went with Single Fire with matched parts. I re jetted stock carb a few months back, also ordered ness high cap breather. I have seen on ebay since now Im worried, Got from JP Cycles, $389 for sys. Sensor seems built well, aluminum not plastic.
    JP :wtf: