1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Adventure destinations

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by vt1099ace, Oct 21, 2008.

1. vt1099ace

vt1099ace New Member

ok, try this:
    Ghost Towns and History of the American West

for adventure destinations, click the map, click your state (or drop down for canadian province), click the dot/town name for info about the lost ghost town!

beware, the banjo music! (so turn down your speakers)
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

cool llink.........thanks:)
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Real cool link Thank's for posting it :cool:
  4. vt1099ace

vt1099ace New Member

I don't ride a dual-sport (cruiser actually)...But I thought some adventure riders my be in need of destination ideas.

Post back some pics if you've get a chance to go some of these places :cool:
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

vt1099ace aka 1100 your bike will run the hwy's real good , I know some pretty good size guy's that have them & ride all over Texas with them & no trouble keeping up to hwy speed's riding two up with some gear/ packs
  6. vt1099ace

vt1099ace New Member

:lol
    your the only one that's ever caught on to the meaning of the name..yes, a honda shadow 1100 a.c.e. (1099cc).

I do like it's highway manners, feels like it can run the at the 55-65 mph range all day with an easy rpm lope without a hick-up.

next summer it's my RV out of this place...