1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Air clearner cover's

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cowboy, Mar 18, 2008.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

I'a want to get the chrome looking football A clearner off my flhtpi with EFI , I took A look & the SE Stage one backing plate is about 7in wide & 2,1/2 deep , does anyone know if a round style evo or earley will fit , center hole for mounting, if evo does the center 80 in plate come off like the TC 88 does
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

yes it will, that is what i am running......

Attached Files:

3. Wazza

Wazza New Member

Air Filter Cover

I have an 07 fatty with s/eagle kit.Currently running original cover on filter but would like to find a chrome cover which just covers outside of filter leaving most of the filter exposed for more air.Dealer over hear says they do not make one but have seen one on a s/eagle one on a Night train in a pic in mag?
    Anyone know of such a cover?
  4. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

I know I have seen them.....just don't remember where. surf the web, it is out there somewhere!

Here is a start for you at J&P Cycles.... J&P*Cycles® - Aftermarket motorcycle air cleaner covers for your Harley®

and if it doesn't bring up the pictures, just click on air cleaner covers again......there are 20 different ones anyway!!!
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

arlen ness makes a cover just like you described.........:)
  6. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Thank's chuck 7 AFN , that's the look I'am looking for :cool: