1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

All Balls Wheel bearings

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cardboard, Oct 11, 2010.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Got my buddy at the INdy shop to order me some wheel bearing for my rear wheel. I asked for him to order me some All Balls wheel bearings. Know All Balls has some good starters.

Now I'm being told and lookin on the internet, it seems like All Balls wheel bearings are made in China.
    has anybody else used any all Balls bearings.

Thank's......
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

dont matter who ya buy from.............just make sure there american made.........
  3. Sleepy

Sleepy Well-Known Member

I've not bought any All Balls bearings. I put some cheapo bearings in the trailer that I pull behind the bike. I didn't know it at the time but found out that they were made in China when I pulled them out to clean and repack them and they were pretty much done after one season..you get what you pay for...it's tinkem or skf now. I really like pork dumplings, hot and sour soup, ginger beef and chicken fried rice but i'll take my motorcycle parts sourced from this continent ....thanks
  4. steveb

steveb Active Member

I think it will be hard to find bearings made in america. alot of companies have started transplant factories off shore to make bearings.