1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

And down came

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cowboy, Aug 3, 2009.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Today like most of the past 30 or so My 12 year old granson & I have been working on the wifes house got one window frame done & move on the next Tim started up the 8ft step ladder like so many times before & I went to hold it after handing a tool when it all came down ladder it me & I seen the oh ship look on Tim's face I grab his pant leg & pulled hard as I could he came up the side of the ladder & the ladder was on the side of my left knee I'am still standing at this point Tim close the ladder base so the knee is getting a good work out Grad daughter was a few feet away & jumped to grab the top of the ladder & I lowered Tim & Melissa lifted the ladder of my knee I'am only half way up at this point all took place in just a few seconds , all ok just some hide off the side of my knee & need a new ladder I'am just real glad the good lord was watching us
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Glad you guys are OK, I work with ladders everyday and keep wondering after all these accident free years coming off roofs and out of attics when is my turn.
    Did get a bit dizzy today, was in the 140 degree attic to long, good way to loose weight.
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

dam cowboy..........be carefull!!!!!!!!!! ya aint a spring chicken anymore!! glad all are ok....hell as tall as Melissa is she shouldnt need a ladder!!!!! lol lol lol