1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Another one

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by fujimo, Apr 6, 2008.

1. fujimo

fujimo New Member

hey guys,,,, i am a great grandad for the 5th time,,,boy 8 pnds,,9 ounces,,,, 22 inches long,,, old indian belief,,, one soul leaves another arrives,,,my cousin died at 40 yrs on sat,,, he has long black hair,,,looks like a month old,,, had to take him ceserean,,, when they opened crystal up he stuck his hand out,,,doctor pushed it back in and brought his head out ,,,,so here is a cigar,,,pops
  2. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Hey pops, Congrats on the 5th Great Grandchild, Sorry about your cousin..40 is too young.
    Martin
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

congrats pops..............
    and sorry to hear of your cousin...
  4. voodoochild

voodoochild New Member

Congrats on the grandkid! Ditto, 40 is WAY too young to go....real sorry to hear that!!
  5. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Congrets Pop's on #5 & sorry to here about your loss sound's like you got caught in one of god's plans gain one lose one , My eldest son came to me that way
  6. mwelych

mwelych Active Member

Congrats on the good news, my condolences on the bad news... We had a friend go missing for 4 days. Body was found behind a Lowe's home improvement store. Investigators still haven't rleased any info...:confused: