1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Apehangers and changing cables

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by skullride, Jun 8, 2004.

1. skullride

skullride New Member

Hello all. I'm skullride I'm AZ and man is hot.. Love it. Ok I have a 03 softail Duece. I want to put 12"apes for the old school look with new styling and I want to know what measurements I need to take for the correct size cables to get. Cables aren't chump change so I want to get the right thang. Going steel braided and putting the wires in the bars for custom look. You know? So where do I measure from and to and how much slack is prefered? Thanks me and skully thank you Man