1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Arizona anywhere

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by detailer57, Apr 8, 2008.

1. detailer57

detailer57 New Member

I have been here since 95 and I have not tired of 4 wheelin or riding two wheels anywhere. DS bike, street bike.

I like the ride to Coolidge Dam, and the Winkleman route.
    For those of you not from here, just google map it. (use the sat option to check out the elevations) Lots of history and you even go through a town call Superior, (where the file "U-Turn" was filmed. And yes it really exists, and no people there are friendly, at least the ones I met.

Prescott is good for a quick get out of town and into the hills in summer ride.

Just to name a few.

Mark
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Mark, we have friends that moved to Prescott Valley last year from Oregon. They were tired of the rain here in Oregon and so far they have nothing but good things to say about Arizona. There are some really diverse areas there and elevations. When I was in Flagstaff and then Springerville a few years ago the elevations were 6-8000 feet in areas.
    Our friends say they avoid Phoenix in the summer but winter months there are pleasant. They also just participated in Arizona bike week and said they had a great time.
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  3. SK

SK New Member

There's a cool little town call Jerome, AZ between Prescott and Sedona that's a cool place to ride. Sits on the side of a mountain with great views down towards Sedona. Beautiful country!