1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Attention Red Rider

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Oct 8, 2018.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Red, I know this is a long shot but by chance, do you remember the name of the chief mechanic at Hals Harley Davidson when Red blew a crank bearing? I remember that the Service manager that was there when we got there wasn't the one you spoke to because the guy that was there when we rolled up was like 2 days new.
  2. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Don't recall the name, sorry. Been out in the cell phone/wireless free Nevada wilderness hunting for the past 10 days, so the late response.
  3. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

The reason I am asking is because I was looking into the possibility of having a shop in New Berlin set the crank end play for my 124. This guy was at Hal's during that period when we made that trip.