1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Bag liners

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by 02dyna, Feb 20, 2008.

1. 02dyna

02dyna New Member

I'm thinking about getting bag liners for my hard bags mostly to keep things from kicking around. Any suggestions?
  2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

I have factory hard bags on my E-glide standard....got the OEM bag liners. Love it.... only problem is that when you pull them out to load them, they are like soft luggage, you can expand them a bit.....BUT when you go to put them into the saddlebags, they have gotten too wide.....really need to make sure not to overload them MUCH.....they can be squished back in (if not loaded too tightly) and made to fit......
  3. 02dyna

02dyna New Member

Thanks for the input. I got a couple of gift certificates for the local dealer for christmas that's probable what I'll use them for.
  4. AFNurse

they sure do make it easy and nice to unload the bike at the end of the day's ride....whether it be a motel, tent, or home at the end of your travels.... and helps keeps stuff a bit more clean.....
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

60 gallon hefty bags..........does the trick for me!!!!!!!!:)
  6. AFNurse

damn chuck...what do you put in the bag? The entire bike??!!! :eek: :roflmao: To fit in the saddle bags, would think that a 30 gallon tall kitchen bag would also work...... 60 is even bigger then the 55 gallon drum bags!!!
  7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

chuck do you the newer glad force flex bags :D , I to have the Hd bag type suit case , got them as a gift work real , I gave my brother a set a few years back , his are his & hers one for each person & they sure enjoy them over the trash bag 's
  8. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

double as a garage for the bike when at the motels!!!!!!!!!:roflmao:
  9. cowboy

:roflmao:
  10. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

now see there is that ol timer experiance again I never thought of that I just park it under the eves but when I can't it just gets static washed guess i need to start toting a big ol bag around for a garage:rolleyes: ....I know. theres gona be a bag comment..again....I did put some thin carpet in the bottom of em isn't that half way thinking:roflmao:
  11. cowboy

man carpet thats high class, I used a old towel just in case i nned to clean my hands , they double as soft bottoms to keep anything from rubbing to much & a hand rag :D
  12. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

:rolleyes: maybe I'm a RUG.....I mean RUB:roflmao: