1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

BaggerPaul

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by JohnnyBiker, Jun 9, 2013.

1. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Hey dude, I was going through the Motorcycle Tech Talk forum and I was looking at one of my old threads and I noticed a post by you that I find to be real interesting now today.

The thread was talking about head porting because at the time I was asking about what the real value of head porting is and all of the other related stuff that goes with it. At the time I asking about the SE heads that I have on my Sportster and seriously considering getting those worked over. I was looking for another bike at the time and knew that it was going to be a Twin Cam, I know this because I actually mentioned early on in that thread. Anyways, the post by you happened to say that we should, "build a 4*4 engine." Well, we did and it turned out great.

I wanted to say openly here on this forum that you are a GREAT PERSON AND FRIEND! Thank you for all of the knowledge that you have passed along to me so openly and willingly. It really is an honor to know you, have met you, and to have worked with you. I know that our paths will meet again and I am not talking about this forum or over the phone, but we will meet again. Again, thank you brother for being you.

P.S. You know that 114" Sportster engine that you joked about one time? Well, I may not be able to get it that big, but maybe we should try for a 96"? Man, wouldn't that be fun???:rocket_bike:
  2. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

Thanks bud it was alot of fun . It was my pleasure to help out with this build and find a new friend. Thank you . All the best to you and your family!
  3. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Well at least he gave you "warm" accolades LOL
  4. baggerpaul

Yes this was nice. Most of the people call me an ass hole . That was nice for a change .lmfao but well ya know truth hurts . Thats why i seem to have lots of acquiantances and not many freinds . I dont seem to know why?.lmao
  5. hotroadking

huh you must be my cousin, ahole LOL
  6. baggerpaul

:roflmao::cheers: Richard is my new name from some of the crew. lol
  7. hotroadking

Cranium, Richard Cranium.....