1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Been awhile

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by ironhorse, Dec 22, 2011.

1. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

Yup its been a little bit, it'll take some time to read over some of the posts.
    Just thought I had a minute and wanted to wish you all a merry X-mas and a safe and blessed new year.
    Myself I am packed and takin a well deserved vacation....taken the family to miami, then to cozumel for x-mas for the week, but back at it on the 2nd.
    getta go play on the coast of OR for a couple mos, well kinda... Eugene.
    Hope santa brings what your dreamin of, and we all stay safe in the new year, and don't forget to add the service men and women in your thoughts this season.
  2. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Good to see you back online IronHorse. It has been a long time that's for sure.

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well. :cool:
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Ya ironhorse merry christmas to ya , enjoy your time off
  4. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

merrychristmas brother enjoy the salty water and cold beer.!
  5. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas! and thanks for your service brother! :cheers:
  6. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to ya, Ironhorse. Enjoy your vacation, bro! Stopped by a Sally bell ringer the other day who turned out to be a Korean vet - he served his country then and now serves others. Man, you meet the finest people in the humblest circumstances!
    Christmas brings out the best in people - wish it was that way all year 'round. But we'll take what we can get, right? Merry Christmas to all on Bike Talk and may the New Year bring many miles of Harleymobiling to all!
  7. bguillory66

bguillory66 Active Member

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year to you Ironhorse, and everyone else on the forum, hope we all have a better year (get out and vote for change next year):D
  8. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

Thanks BG, I hope that yo have an AWESOME Christmas as well. :)