1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Benchmade knifes

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Jul 3, 2013.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Bought a benchmade knife over 20 yrs ago.
    The belt clip became loose over that time. And I had paint all over the handle.
    I emailed them and talked with a lady, she said send it to them.
    Got it back today., no paint on the handle, belt clip repaired and the sharpened it real good.
    Can't ask for better service out of a company .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcJleeWQzek&feature=youtube_gdata - Video Tube for YouTube - iPhone/iPad

Sent from yer iPad
  2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

They are of very good quality and a excellent company. Plus they are located about 5 miles from me in Oregon City, OR on Beavercreek Rd. yea gotta good knife.

Both Harley dealers here sell them and when I had my MAC Tools business I sold em on my truck. Kershaw is built just down the road to.
  3. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Those are very well made knives and someday I would like to own one. I have a couple of Buck folding knives, which are more in line with the price range I'm comfortable with. The Benchmade knives are pricy, but you get all of what you pay for. Nice to hear of such great customer service - that's a rarity in today's business world.
  4. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Always felt one day somebody might be trapped in a car by a seatbelt & I might have to cut them out. Know theirs not much time if that ever happens