1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Best Divorse leter Ever

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Dec 19, 2010.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

THE BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER

MY DEAR HUSBAND, I'm writing this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you. I've been a good wife to you for the last 20 years and I have nothing to show for it, and the last 2 weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you left your job today which was the last straw.
    Last week, you came home and you didn't even notice I had a new hairstyle, had cooked your favourite meal and even wore a brand new nightie. You ate in 2 minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching your TV soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband and wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore. Whatever the case, I'm gone.
    Regards, Your EX-Wife.
    PS. Don't try to find me. Your BROTHER and I are moving to away together! Have a great life!

DEAR EX-WIFE, Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you and I have been married for 20 years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. I watch TV soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining and bitching. Too bad that doesn't work.
    I DID notice when you got a hair do last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was "You look just like a guy!" Since my father raised me not to say anything, if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favourite meal, you must have got me confused with MY BROTHER because I haven't eaten pork for 7 years.
    About the new nightie: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on it, and I prayed it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed $50 from me that morning.
    After all of this, I still loved you and felt we could work it out. So when I won the 20 million dollar Lotto, on Saturday, I left my job and bought 2 tickets for us to Jamaica, but when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.
    I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dollar from me. So take care.
    Signed, Your Ex-Husband, Rich As Hell and Free!
    P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this, but my brother Carl was born Carla. I hope that's not a problem.
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Man some guys have all the luck
  3. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

I have dreams about writing letters like that.
  4. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

All's well that ends well!