1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Best way to spend Easter

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Apr 8, 2012.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

We rode 248 miles today down to the beach and up the coast. Eat Easter dinner in a town called Rockaway that is right on the coast along Hwy 101. Eat in a place called the Cow Bell Restaurant it's a fitting name sense the coast area through there is full of dairy cows. :) Wife has a big Shrimp salad, others had fish, maddogs on a diet (eggs and pancakes) me, good ol German sausage, eggs, hash browns and swirled rye toast (dammm good).

Got a few pics by the beach of us and another couple we rode with. Then we rode to Hwy 53 a renowned very twisty rode that runs from the coast inland to Hwy 26 with views of Saddle Mtn range. Then a stop at DQ :D

All in all a great day for a ride with sunny skies (for a change) and no rain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Good stuff, thanks for the pix!
  3. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pics and story, FLHT. Glad your weather was nice for a change. I'm going out this morning for a ride to Scotland Neck, about 7 miles to our north, for breakfast. Then I'm going to put some miles on and take some pics of our countryside and post on a new thread.

Whenever I see pics of the west coast I get a little nostalgic . . . .:)