1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Best wishes for a safe weekend

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Thump '63, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Thump '63

Thump '63 New Member

Be carefull this long weekend. Had Barce go through the Trans on the pan. Clutch rod, main shaft, flipped the thrust washers and new roller bearings. Should be good for another 45 years.

Every afternoon it has rained 45 minutes after I dump the last load, so may forgo the parade this AM to get Old Blue back in MY garage. Besides, that warm and fuzzy feeling I get has turned to a bad case of heartburn. :gah:

AF Nurse I think about ALL of you everynight and hope to meet you if you ever come down to Floriduh.

Will try to keep in touch. Thump