1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Beware of this ebay`er

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by 72 Ironhead XLH, May 17, 2008.

1. 72 Ironhead XLH

72 Ironhead XLH Active Member

Thought i could still trust people but this guy made me change my mind.
    Payed CASH for ( DUMB ,I KNOW) a gas cap. It`s not going to break me but I thought I pass it along.Never answers email, requested payment to a different address for speedier shipment(RED FLAG).I request assistance from ebay and seller says it`s in and shipped. After a "Official " complaint does he say payment not recieved.So just be carefull and watchout for
    "proof001" or "proof002" from Greenville .NC
    The Sportster and Buell Motorcycle Forum
  2. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

I always check feedback. I realize people have to start from nothing and sometimes you have to take a chance.

I've been very fortunate and have bought firearms from GunBroker.com and other places and gotten them way below the going market value because some people won't take a risk on an unknown seller.

Sorry you got burned but FYI here is proof001's "score" on EBay / No listing for proof002::wtf:

eBay My World: proof001( 0 ) :banghead:
  3. 72 Ironhead XLH

72 Ironhead XLH Active Member

still waiting

Still waiting for this guy to send my stuff or atleast contact me.
    Watch out for proff001
  4. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

You may have to chalk this one up to a learning experience. :gah:

BUT you can report this dude on E-bay, and if you paid with PayPal, you should file a claim (purchases are insured).:banghead:

Good luck!