1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Big Biker Boots

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by Big Ben, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Big Ben

Big Ben New Member

Can anybody recommend a good place for biker boots online?

I've got size 14 feet,and you can imagine how rare shoes that size are here in Japan. I always shop around whenever I'm back in the States but nobody ever seems to have sizes that big in stock.

I'm looking for something like standard engineer boots, square-toed boots, or even cowboy boots if they seem sturdy enough for the road.

I've managed to wear a hole in the top of my faithful old boots with the shifter, after wearing out the soles on the asphalt and resoling them again and again over the years. Lots of miles and memories in these old boots, but it looks like they're due for retirement, and I can't find anyting to replace them.
  2. DeathWind

DeathWind New Member

I know that www.amazon.com has a good selection and they ship to those of us stationed overseas via Priority mail. They have about 121 items come up on a "Men's Harley Boot" search. Just a matter of finding a Harley boot made in the size you need, such as the Harley-Davidson Badlands or Interstate Zip.

Also do an Amazon search for Chippewa. They have a Men's 11" Black Steel Toe Engineer Boot in your size.

Also http://www.bootbay.com/ allows a search by specific size. THey have an APO/FPO selection for the mailing address so it shouldn't be a problem getting them to ship to you.
  3. Big Ben

Big Ben New Member

Thanks for the tip on the Chippewas, Deathwind.

Amazon didn't have my size in the style I wanted, but those hints were enough to find a place that did. I didn't realize Amazon did footwear.

Thanks again.