1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Bike rally in Ohio

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by sarge7, Mar 14, 2009.

1. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Anybody have any info on a rally in August in Bellefontaine? I don't know if it's a HOG rally or who is putting it on - but I was told the "RIDE LIKE PRO" guy is going to be there; and I for one would like to see him do his thing. Who knows might even be able to teach an old dog some new tricks.
  2. Mayor

Mayor New Member

I think when I went to his link a couple of days ago it said the "Motor Man" would be at a rally in Ohio......Hope to see him someday!
  3. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Found the info on the rally
    Aug 13-15, 2009
    Logan County Rally at the Peak
    Block Party downtown on Thru. - Vendor Expo Thru -Sat.
    at Logan County Fairgrounds
    Bellefontaine, Ohio
    See ya there!
  4. BikinDave

BikinDave New Member

Decent camping close by. But motels are about 30 mi from there. Hope this helps anyone goin.

Bd:cool:
  5. BikinDave

BikinDave New Member

Forgot to mention there are a couple of small hotels close by but question if they would have any rooms available. also there are several harley dealers located within a 30 mi radius.

Bd
  6. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

BikinDave - Tanks for the info - I'm only a two hour ride from there and will probably only go for one day, but I would like to see as much as I can; and meet some of the Ohio riders from that area.