1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Bike stand

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy, Sell, Trade or Wanted' started by chucktx, Jul 1, 2008.

1. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

im looking for one of those stands that mount to the front of a bike that will hold the bike up then you can ride off of it.....cant remember the name they are called. anybody have one they would like to get rid of?????
    thanks
  2. steveb

steveb Active Member

3. chucktx

no steve, this attaches to the frame of the bike. i found out the name.....harley calls it a "display stand"........thanks for the link tho.........:)
  4. chucktx

no steve....this attaches to the frame of the bike.....i found the name, harley sells it as a "display stand"................thanks for the link tho........:)
  5. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

see there ya go chuck i just seen it in one of my rags a couple weeks ago thought that could be handy used to have one on the yamerhamer years ago. i will try to look it up but i am sure you will get the answer sooner:D
  6. AZroaddust

AZroaddust New Member

7. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

realhog.com has the condor bike stand like I have Redneck.

Real Hog Search - Search Results for condor pitstop

Mine come with the trailer kit and it works great at hauling my bike in the trailer.

The one that goes on the the bottom of the bike and holds it upright so you can lock it down is a frame lock.

Frame Lock

Hope one of these helped.:fight: :rant:
  8. chucktx

thanks dave, but i was looking for the "display stand"......like 8 has....
  9. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

10. chucktx

that is it.......thanks chris, i forgot you had one on your bike....guess cause it is hidden when retracted!!! lol lol
  11. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

Not only did I know what you were REALLY looking for, but had one on the bike! I like it sometimes...just don't put the bike on it while on a hill....will be one of 2 things....REALLY easy going up and need 2 people to get it OFF the stand, or you will fight all day to go UP.....(if you ever succeed, will be easy coming down!). Level isn't too bad either way. Don't ask how I know about the going up easy and 2 to come down on a hill.......garbage men are still probably laughing at me......
  12. chucktx

hehehehehehe.........