1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Bikes, Blues, BBQ in AR anyone going

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by rickster, Sep 12, 2008.

1. rickster

rickster New Member

About 2 dozen from my H.O.G. are making the trip in a couple of weeks. It will be my first time down in that area on a bike. Sounds like there is alot of good senic riding in the area. Their website said last year had over 100,000 bikes & over 325,000 people. Looking forward to another great ride.
  2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

Couple of my friends go back every year and have fun said it's great.

Now 100,000 bikes and 325,000 people, hmmm thats/ 3.25 people per bike.
    Most bikes hold 2, some one. How do you get 3.25 people on a bike?:roflmao:
  3. SkyKing

SkyKing New Member

Guess that's my fault.:D My wife and I were in AR in July at a family reunion, and heard about a bike ralley nearby. We loaded up the rental car with a couple of my wifes cousins, and went to the ralley for the day. Their was some mighty pretty country, that lokedlike real good riding.. We plan on going back next year on the bikes to try and correct that "ratio" thing.;)
  4. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

See I knew it Blues Bikes BBQ Babes and Buicks! :roflmao:
  5. FlynDutchman

FlynDutchman New Member

I used to go fishing down there. Around Mountain Home Ar...It was a scenic drive, would have been a helluva lot better on a bike but its kinda hard to pull a boat with one. Be careful...lot of locals down there take their speed limits seriously. Even more so if you got out of state plates !!
  6. rickster

rickster New Member

I was hoping that high ratio count meant alot of BABES. But since my wife decided to go, I will have look a little cautiously.