1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Blue phone

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Nov 15, 2014.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

man I have my samsung 4s & it' works great for me & not tied to apple in any way , thanks
  3. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

If you have a phone that you like this don't apply to you. There are a lot of people out that may have lost their phone. Not have insurance to get another one.
    Or have a broke glass.
    This phone may not have all the abilities of the name brand phone. I haven't had one. But ran into a dude and his wife that was running them on straight talk and he was saying he really likes the price of 170 for a5.5" phone and what all it does for him.
    Got another friend that has a iPhone 4. And says the screen on his iPhone is too small.

Blue phones started up in Miami and looks like they are trying to make their way in the world with cheaper phones.

http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-Style-Review_id3717