1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Book Review - One Percenter Encyclopedia

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

2. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Haven't read it and probably won't. Not for 30 bucks or even 20. That being said, I think you wrote up a good review.
  3. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Hayes gets all righteous about who's a biker and who isn't. I'm so over that. And honestly, if he'd left women's clubs out, I wouldn't have given it a second thought. But to put them in and then apologize and justify it every time, I just want to beat him in the head with a 2 X 4.

The publisher is really going over the top with all this 1% crap. $$$$$ I guess.
  4. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

It makes them money! - Kinda like our fearless Congress members - anything to make a buck. As if they weren't raking it in anyhow. LOL
  5. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

I guess they figure the other 99% can't wait to read all about the outlaws. I think our Congress members qualify as less than 1%ers.:rolleyes:
  6. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

I'll pass, the 1% crowd don't interest me either, good review though.