1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Boot strike to the ego (Jones)

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by shovelRob, May 4, 2011.

1. shovelRob

shovelRob New Member

2. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

:roflmao:
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i really like these toons........get em in my email abby......just register at the site.....
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

looks like ole doc seen his new employe :roflmao: I get the eamil as well & love seeing it first thing in the morning make the day go better :D
  5. fastbikes07

fastbikes07 New Member

sometime happens but the ompany would give back credit to customers if found mistake by their side. Here i share some why we need riding boots apparel, as safety is very much important while you are in the road, because you are driving not only your car but also your life as well. You never know what will happen on you while you are driving, that is why, it is important that you are always ready on the things that might happen. The use of motorcycle boots is so important so that you can protect your feet from any kind of elements or incidents that might occur while you are driving. But of course it is important that you use the best kind and quality kind of boots so that you can ensure as well that with you are using is just right for you.gaerne boots is therefore, the one that you should try on to, so that you can try its best kind and its quality that is just right to your needs. And with this kind of brand, you can assure that you are in good and safe mode. It is always been the best in terms of boots to wear about, so, there is nothing to worry about with its use and kind for you. You can feel safe and comfort if you will use this kind of boots for you today.
    For the other kinds of apparel, this tourmaster is the one that you can trust to use. This has been already proven and tested for its best kind and quality. So, if you need the comfort and safety as well, while driving, then this is the one that you should try to have, and you can assure of only the best that you deserve.
    Now, do you think you will still look for another kind of brand for you to use? Well, don’t waste any moment of your time to find for another, because this is just perfect for you that you should grab or else you might suffer in the end.
  6. martinkates

martinkates New Member

Yes I have used tourmaster products before, and fastbikes, i agree with you there!
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

i think maybe a spammer and a spammer ette??????
  8. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

They never quit trying do they:rolleyes: