1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Border Patrol

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, May 31, 2010.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

Yep, this was run by our local station here in Atlanta. It's just a matter of time that one of these "non-Latinos" crossing our border will launch a terror attack on one of our cities. I hope it never happens, but if it does, it may get the attention of Americans and they will put a stop to this Washington nonsense. God help us.
  3. cardboard

Don't guess you been watchin the news good or ain't gittin good news way in in the peach state.

We got folks from the middle east crossing the border too.
  4. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

That's what I meant when I said "Non-Latinos". They are coming over from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia and who knows where else. Obama doesn't care as long as we don't violate any one's rights.:angry:
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

and they vote for him!!
  6. steveb

steveb Active Member

Now I know why at last years election they had ballots in so many different languages. I almost got thown out of polling place because I loudly complained about the ballots in foreign languages .I think you should have to be able to read and speak english to vote.
  7. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

so do most Americans...........it s the illegals that want them in other languages.....and our leaders..........
  8. amf4399

amf4399 Active Member

This illegal immigration is a lot like this major oil spill. Its going take something really bad to happen before something to be done about it. I give Arizona a lot of credit for trying to do something.
  9. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

You would think that after 9/11 that we would we would have learned our lessen. Instead of becoming more suspicious, we went the other direction and became more tolerant to immigration. If a person cannot join our country legally, can they be trusted?
  10. cardboard

Too many Blind Dogooders that are soft bellied people here.
    They have dun forgot.:fight: