1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Building their own untraceable guns

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Jan 11, 2013.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

2. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I'd seriously consider that if it were closer Id be
    right there making my own receiver, if it allowed
    I'd call it the Zero Tolerance Gun
  3. BBStacker

BBStacker Member

We are not all Fruits and Nuts out here in CALI. There are many out here that are still clinging to our bibles and guns. It is the two cesspools known as LA and San Fran-sicko that are destroying this once great state. It gets worse every day. I guess eventually a pain threshold will be reached where it hurts tax wise too much to stay any longer. Folks that can afford to relocate are splitting for states with no income tax. Businesses are bailing for more business friendly places. Even the Mexicans have slowed down on the northward migration.

I would be going over to build my own lower, but browse the net, the once cheap and plentiful 80% lowers are all on an unknown about of back log! If you can find a 80% lower they are going for $300.
  4. hotroadking

Yeah I liked living there, great place too bad it attracts the left leaners LOL

The link shop said the CNC is down for now, but it should be back up soon
    broken part in the machine...
  5. BBStacker

BBStacker Member

beware the left leaners, they have overtaken both coasts and are making inroads into Texas. Take Austin, the San Francisco of Texas. It is just a matter of time before there are more left learners than right leaners. Once those with their hands out learned they could vote them selves a raise or better benefits, we began our own demise.

That CNC machine has probably been doing some serious overtime!
  6. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are not all Fruits and Nuts out here in CALI
    Don't take it personel , My best friend of over 50 years lives in cal, But like you & others out there still holds his Bible & guns close & when I talked to his right before christmas he told me he's trying to sell his home & get the heck out of there & he's has lived there for about 40 years now & as for Auston TX /almost cal style city your right sorry to say
  7. hotroadking

Cowboy just keep um rounded up and in their pen aka Austin...
  8. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Know somebody that said somebody they know ordered a milling machine like that to make Ar-15 receivers and all.
    I didn't ask him much more about it. I have one.
  9. BBStacker

BBStacker Member

CB, You have a milling machine or a lower?
  10. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Got a AR-15 that is 25 yrs old.

No milling machine. I'm a retired Locksmith. But I have a buddy that knows somebody that has one and is suppose to be doing it.
    Mum's the word.
  11. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

wish I could & then send the back to the left coast ,or up to jersey:eek::roflmao: