1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Cake

Discussion in 'Roadkill Cafe - From Kill to Grill' started by Ashley, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Ashley

Ashley Active Member

This might be better on the jokes thread. But hey. It is about cake and booze. There are many other versions but this one amused me.

Just in case you haven't started your Christmas cake yet, here's a reliable recipe for you:

Ingredients:
    * 2 cups flour
    * 1 stick butter
    * 1 cup of water
    * 1 tsp baking soda
    * 1 cup of sugar
    * 1 tsp salt
    * 1 cup of brown sugar
    * Lemon juice
    * 4 large eggs
    * Nuts
    * 1 bottle wine
    * 2 cups of dried fruit

Sample the wine to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the wine again. To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the wine is still OK. Try another cup... Just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.

Pick the frigging fruit up off floor. Mix on the turner.. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the wine to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Check the wine. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or some fink. Whatever you can find. Greash the
    oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the wine and wipe counter with the cat.

Bingle Jells!
  2. AFNurse

AFNurse Moderator Staff Member

LOVE IT!! Need to convince my wife that we need this cake flavor in the house this holiday season!
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

that was great!!!!!! thanks ashley!!
    how is your weather over there???
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

can I use black jack instead of wine:eek: the rest is ok by me need to try it :roflmao:
  5. Ashley

Ashley Active Member

I am sure that if you use Jack or Yell you will have the same effect.