1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

California new bill on ammo laws

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Nov 30, 2009.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Did you see this.:gah:

Looks like governor Swartsneggger signed into effect that if you want to buy ammo in California that you have to provide yer left thumb print on a scanner to show yer not a criminal and you can only purchase 50 shells a month.
    So that means No Internet Sales.
    Everything starts in California and hits like colorado and then the east coast and then filters threw the rest of the united states.
    Its gonna make gun owners cross the lines to Nevada cause people are not going to want to give their thumb prints to purchase ammo.
    Mean while this attacks the law abiding citizens and the criminals go on about their business laughing cause it don't effect them anyway.
    They are going to rob you and break into yer house and steal what they want.

Seen this on Fox26 news this mornin.
  2. cardboard

3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Thank god for Fox news.

Typical CA. glad I don't live there. :angry:

Yet bleeding states like Ark. let bad guys out who wind up shooting 4 police officers in WA. State this past weekend. The guy is a convicted prior felon SO where did he get the frickin gun he used, you can bet not legally.

Well I guess the reloading supplies will increase for awhile until they figure that out.
  4. cardboard

You can bet yer butt this is only a start !:banghead:
  5. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

I can see thefts and even killings on the rise as the criminals follow the legit ammo buyer out of the store and pop him for his ammo. Then when the list of ammo purchases goes public (after a 12yr old hacks the gov't data base) they got your address for easy shopping! I don't know about that US gov't of yours I see some rebellious times coming :fight:
  6. FLHTbiker

Sheet man what ya mean coming there already here.
  7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

yep there starting up alright , every body just send s emails about it & if they do protest no news will carry it this group of so called leaders has them all brain washed & over half the country as well :cussing::gah::eek::angry:
  8. Slimjim

Slimjim Active Member

As bad as this is, it isn't nearly as restrictive as some of our legislators want it. There are proposals out there to serialize each bullet!!!. Of course this would make the cost go up tremendously. They have determined that if they can't get your guns, they'll take the ammo. That is one reason you can hardly find any ammo for sale around here. I bought four boxes of 45s last week and it's the first I've seen on the shelves in some time. I still say, "You ain't seen nothing yet". Just wait until Obama has a chance to focus on our guns. We had better pray that some of these democrats can be voted out before the war on the guns starts. God help us.
  9. cardboard

Had somebody on another forum stating that some of the senators should be carjacked and robbed that they may not be wanting to pass the ammo laws.
    And I tried to say to him, I don't think a lot of them has ever handles a gun and they are scared of them.

I hear all the time about the kids in Houston that has never seen animals in the wild. They go to a taxidermy shop or the zoo to see wild animals.
    I tripp out listening to them.
    I live out in the country and see hawks, eagles, deer, squirrels, alligators, possums, ratcoons, fox, wild hogs, snakes, buzzards and stuff all the time if not everyday.
    They are not around guns and people tell them how bad guns are.
    yer animal rights activist"PETA" people come to the schools and teach them that its cruel and imhumane to catch little poor defenceless fish with hooks in the mouth.
    And if you look the PETA people are the biggest in Calif. and they have the most money and power.
    You might be supprised at how many people even in the goverment living in the big Cities has never gone hunting or fishin.
    And has never put their hands on a gun and fired it.
    They are scared of guns and only think of yer safety of keeping guns away from you and everybody so they just sit back and pass laws.

So you may just be wrong with thinkin that !
  10. FLHTbiker

We better all stock up as much as we can. All the guns I have bought that are not registered will get hid someplace if they ever try to take em.

Three more years of this a-hole :gah::puke:
  11. cardboard

Then you can vote Hilary in office :rant:
  12. FLHTbiker

Why in hellllllll would you think I would want that catfish looking bi!ch for president?
  13. cardboard

Thought she might be yer type man. :D

What can I say.:devil::gah:

:gah::roflmao::roflmao::rolleyes::cussing::angry::drunk::cheers:
  14. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

I don't have any firearms ossifer
    really I sold them to some guys
    wearing towels on their heads,

they took off in a vw microbus
    yelling allahs something something