1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Came face to face with this today.

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by FLHTbiker, Oct 12, 2011.

1. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Came crawling out from under a manufactured home today only to have this guy staring me right in the eye. Dang you never know for sure sometimes what's gonna happen. Fortunately he turned out to be a ***** cat. :). Oops it's on my other camera so add it in when I get back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. FLHTbiker

Here he is and got to tell yea I was concerned when I first saw him. :rolleyes:
    I had my face mask on and he growled at me so I took it off and he then was OK. :D
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Man that looks almost like my dog ,& smokey is about 90 lbs & looks a bit younger then this one , still I bet you suck in some LOL
  4. FLHTbiker

Cowboy you see where his nose is, :eek: one wrong move and I could have had an instant sex change. :roflmao:
  5. baggerpaul

baggerpaul Well-Known Member

your gonna have to carry some doggie treats with ya and make freinds. :D that would have scared the crap out of me !!!!
  6. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Glad to see you're able to do inspections again. Good thing the pooch was friendly . . . yikes!
  7. FLHTbiker

It was a re-inspection for a pipe line company. Had to inspect the structures after a huge gas pipe was installed alongside several homes and buildings. The dog after our initial encounter wanted to go everywhere I went. Talked with the home owner and they said that they had only had him fir about 6 months now. Said he weighted 160 pounds when they first got him and had to put him on a diet. Said he would get a little grumpy when he didn't get food. They said sorry hope Fredy didn't scare you to bad. :rolleyes:
  8. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

Bet that boy has some nice size teeth and is pretty strong if ya scared him.

Dang.....:cheers:
  9. FLHTbiker

Oh no SHEET, and I didn't want to find out either. :eek: