1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Car tire

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by viking, Jun 25, 2011.

1. viking

viking New Member

One of my buddys just sent me a picture of his bike with a car tire on the rear wheel of his bike.He says he will never go back to a bike tire.It rides great, corners well, does not follow snakes on the road will last 60000 klicks and costs a whole lot less.anybody heard of this.I don't think I could get it out of my head that it is a car tire and not supposed to be there.
    Viking
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Cardboard did some post on this awhile back , & posted some u tube videos
  3. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

design and load ratings.....sidewall is different. good luck to your buddy.........i wouldnt do it.......
  4. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

It's called the Darkside, and most pretty much means it the side of the brain they
    use when doing this...
  5. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: