1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Certified Backhoe Operator

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

That's me! Just finished the training today. Long story. Very interesting twist of fate. Biker Chick Adventures.

It was a lot of fun, and it was free. CDL training starts on Friday.
  2. MountainCruiser

MountainCruiser Well-Known Member

Cool stuff, you just keep doing cool stuff. Reminds me of an uncle I had was a fighter pilot in WWII, stayed in Navy and retired. Always did cool stuff. Raced hydroplanes, hunted neat places all over the US. Always an adventure. Seems I have always been headed somewhere doing something standard. I am sometimes jealous of those who just go... don't get me wrong, great life, just saying... by the way I like your bike, but then I am partial to softails... ;)
  3. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Congrats Abby from getting a CDL to playing with tractors :D
  4. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

very cool abby!!!!!!
  5. ultra200922

ultra200922 Active Member

Congrats from one operator to another.