1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Charging electronics on a road trip

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Hot01, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I wrote an article about a really nice camera for the road, and someone said they didn't like rechargeable batteries. That brought on another article, which I think might be useful if you don't already know about this stuff.

Power up! Charging devices on a road trip
  2. sarge7

sarge7 New Member

Thanks Abby; Posted on your article and will check out those sites. I use a laptop and a camcorder and a digital camera on the road and they all use rechargeable batteries. As far as surge into a computer, I wouldn't worry about that as long as the computer is not turned on.
  3. BluePearl

BluePearl New Member

Another great article except maybe the reference to us geezer gliders!!:D
  4. TM103

TM103 Active Member

Great article Abby. Info that will come in real handy for a lot of us.:D
  5. Tomflhrci98

Tomflhrci98 Active Member

Good timing. I just broke my do-it-yourself rig I had when I changed my battery. This has got me thinking about spending a little money and putting something on that is a little more durable and convenient.

Thanks for the info Abby