1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Check this out

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cardboard, Jun 25, 2011.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

2. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

Stock, those Honda Goldwings put out way more torque and HP than most built Harley's.
  3. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

When you gonna git one.
    Nobody will hear you when you go by then...:D
  4. more power

more power New Member

A few years back took a look at some gold wings, its true that they do have more power and torque than a Harley. Twenty grand and your done, turn the key and your gone. The way things are going with all the stuff in the gas ect. Plus with the resale value on a Harley now days. That is till my now wife told me that she "aint getten on that thing" brought back all those memories back when I was a kid and had a couple Moto Guzzi's. That is a LOT of weight to be pulling around with a 700 pound bike. I would hate to have to stop in a hurry.
  5. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

the japs have been using that system for some time.....haul illegally parked vehicles......