1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Checking in

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by Ashley, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Ashley

Ashley Active Member

Sorry I have not been around much recently. I am no longer in London, UK, so no need to worry on that account. Hilary and I are now living in Selçuk, Turkey, having retired from the day jobs and left the UK for good. It has been a crazy busy few weeks.

The softail is currently in storage back in the UK, somewhere safe from thet rampaging idiots. I need to try to work out how to get the bike to Turkey, or buy another one here, this is going to take some time. In the meantime no bike for a while which is made more frustrating by the glorious sunny weather, currently 98 or so and not a cloud in sight.
  2. JohnnyBiker

JohnnyBiker Well-Known Member

I would not be able to handle not having the bike with me. Turkey? I hate Turkey, it makes me tired! :rant::D
  3. Ashley

Ashley Active Member

Being without a bike for a bit is going to be a pain, but in the longer term... I am looking forward to 10 months of summer and open roads.
  4. Fatboy128

Fatboy128 Well-Known Member

Lots of "Turkeys" here! :roflmao: