1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

City officials in a speed trap town

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cardboard, Feb 24, 2012.

1. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

A city that has been know for years as a speedtrap and had the state on them before. And I can't come from Houston without going threw it.
    And had them to pull me over for flashing my lights at Oncoming motorist to warm them of a speedtrap.
    City officials busted including Police officers for misuse of money and all

Grand jury indicts Patton Village mayor, city employees | News - Home
  2. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Man I laugh my asz almost off when I seen this on the news , glad they got cought took to many years but they got them :D:cool:
  3. joshbob

joshbob Well-Known Member

Interesting that the three higher ups were all women. So the mayor got a $200,000 bond. Folks there should make sure she doesn't try to use city funds to post it. What a mess.
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

That torn is so bad I got pulled over for one mile a hour over posted speed Limit & yes he wrote me a ticket $50 & a day off work
  5. cardboard

cardboard Well-Known Member

This little town is a very small place, but they write a heck of a lot of tickets.
    Just up the street in Splendora the state came in and fined them and tole them they couldn't write tickets for so many years they was so corrupt.