1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Clean horse power

Discussion in 'Pull up a chair and sit for a spell' started by cowboy, May 30, 2010.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

My daughter & I went for a ride today , had to have some breeze on my knees then came home & with my grandson gave ol lucky spot a bath :D

Attached Files:

2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

nice looking animal...........yours???????
  3. cowboy

yes now he is , the wife & son & grandson did a rescue on him , should have seen him about a week before this pic , you could count his rib's easy :angry:, but after a week of good feeding & some love he's comming around & putting some weight back on , still have about 300 lbs to go :cool:
  4. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

That cool Cowboy, thumbs up to you guys. :)
  5. cowboy

My Daughter & all the the grandlids rode him yesterday , had to bare back for now I'am starting to look for a good used saddle , A buddy of mine said he has one as he's sold off a few of his Horse's & kept thwe tack so I'll take him riding (he has a super glide)& he'll give a good deal :cool: