1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Clutch basket

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Tech Talk' started by cowboy, Nov 13, 2009.

1. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

can a clutch basket be removed all together on a 03 eglide / neather of my book's show or say it , i have all ready droped the swing arm & a few other parts down to the clutch removing & inner primary
  2. cowboy

Ok I got it all apart , & the 136 tooth belt does 'nt seem to fit so i'll try again later when feeling better , & if not call a dealer to see what they get for a new 139 tooth :eek:
  3. FLHTbiker

FLHTbiker Moderator Staff Member

4. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Be sittin down when they tell ya:roflmao:...Then try your local indy to see how much a 139 tooth Gates belt is,(they supply Harley) might be able to save a couple a bux by not having the HD logo sprayed on it.
  5. cowboy

Thanks FLHT & lucifer I looked up drive belts on line & glad I was setting , :eek:The best so far was at phat performence about $175 for a gates belt , I decided a while back that I was going to leve the engine basicly stock instead of the 95 kit so wont need the HP belt pantra I think was the name of it but the price was about 50 or so higher then gates
  6. hotroadking

hotroadking Super Moderator Staff Member

well unless you need it right now call
    Jenny at Fairfield, Ohio, Harley-Davidson, Motorcycle, Dealer, Used, Parts, Acccessories, Apparel or email her at JSapyta@aol.com and give her the PN for the HD belt you need she'll email you back and it should be 20% off

You can also contact chicago harleydavidson online and order at 20% off.

If you want an indy to help with discount call my bud calif phil
    California Phil's Concordia, KS (785) 243-9991 he's in KS, closed on MON but he might be in today working on his FLH
  7. cowboy

thank's HRK I 'am going to call A good HD dealer tomorrow & they give me 10% right off the bat & if they have it I can run there via the ole pick-up & head back & get er done