1. After 20+ years it's time to pass the torch. If you are interested in acquiring this forum please contact support@cv-performance.com for details. Any spam will be reported and blocked.
  2. Welcome to Bike Talk, a forum for all bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts. If you are new to Bike Talk, be sure to register for free and join the conversation.

There's always someone around willing to help out with questions or give a friendly wave back. All Harley and metric riders are welcome.

Colorado Swap Meet this weekend

Discussion in 'Trips N' Trails - the ride is the adventure' started by Hot01, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

If anyone's near Denver (Ironhorse - that includes you!), come to the swap meet this weekend. It's huge. Lots there and I have a booth. Come say Hi!:D
  2. chucktx

chucktx Moderator Staff Member

cool abby........good luck with it!!!!!!!!!!
  3. ironhorse

ironhorse Active Member

would like to abby but don't seem to hit dates with functions any more, but i will be in denver but at the airport. take some pics and keep us posted, also what is your booth cover rider safty, your rag, your book, which ever good luck and wish i could take my wife and make a day of it.
  4. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

Yep what they said do your book & Mag & sell all your parts as well good luck & try some pics
  5. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

We'll be there, were will your booth be?
    Black Sheep:HDFC will have a booth also but I forget the number, it is the new area they are opening this year.
  6. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

I'm going to be in the new area as well, up against the stairs, to the left as you walk in (if you're coming from the stairs). I went to the stock show last weekend and scoped it out. I think that when you go down the stairs at the far end, you go to the left and through some doors and that's the new area.

I'll be promoting the magazine, my t-shirt quilts, selling parts, and I have a bunch of biker crafts I've thrown together - mostly these cute little pine boxes that I've stained and decorated, some with embroidery. I've attached a picture of the top of one of them. It's been fun, but I've totally stressed myself out trying to do so much. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also looking forward to it being over.

Attached Files:

7. cowboy

cowboy Moderator Staff Member

That Box looks good but I like butterflys anyway cause the free to go as they like & look good doing it :cool:
  8. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

thanks abby, I'll try and look you up while we are up there.
  9. Hot01

Hot01 Active Member

Good first day. I made back the money for my booth within the first hour but didn't sell a lot after that. Still have the exhaust and the rocker boxes, although I expect the exhaust will go tomorrow. Lots of interest in the t-shirt quilts. HarleysLR came by and introduced himself, which was nice. I'm exhausted. Thankfully tomorrow is a shorter day.
  10. HarleysLR

HarleysLR Active Member

Went by to meet Hot01 (Abby) at the swap meet. Those blankets are really cool. Abby I forgot to ask you about biker chick magazine.
    This was the 11th time I attended the show & swap meet. Seemed to me like there wasn't as many show bikes as in years past nor as many used bike sales, lots more used parts though. I didn't find excatly what I was looking for. Lots of club guys, everyone for 100's of miles was respresented. There should be a good write up about the show in Scooter News. Looks like a good week for riding, temptures in the 50's all week.
    dw